UrbanPiper is a B2B SaaS platform helping restaurants in digital transformation. With our offering restaurants can manage/automate their online presence, be it on their own websites/apps or any of the leading food delivery platforms — Zomato, Swiggy, Amazon, Deliveroo, Talabat, HungerStation, Jahez etc. in the most simple manner.
At present, we are processing nearly 3 million transactions every month and partnered with 12,000+ restaurants across India and the Middle-East. The most defining aspects of our work are related to — consistency, reliability, scalability, and agility. We make use of a wide variety of technologies and process significantly large amounts of data on a daily basis.
What you will do:
- Be responsible for B2B sales of our portfolio products for your geography.
- Ability to understand and sell a tech product.
- Work on achieving individual sales targets.
- Be responsible for managing the entire enterprise portfolio of the region.
- Highlight and target key accounts which will help us gain a foothold in the region.
- To constantly be fully aware of company product knowledge, business rules and processes.
- Execute on the regional targets efficiently on a monthly and quarterly basis.
- Meet weekly and monthly performance benchmarks in speed, accuracy and volume.
- Build and maintain executive relationships with key prospects, influencing long-term strategic direction, and act as a trusted advisor.
- Follow high levels of quality, accuracy, and process consistency in the sales organization’s planning and forecasting approaches.
- Provide leadership to the sales organization, and partner with senior sales leadership to identify opportunities for improvement.
- Identify the need for sales training by analyzing changing market trends.
- Flexibility to travel within the region if necessary
- Ensure a high level of activity through demos and meetings on a daily basis.
We are looking for someone who has:
- 6+ years of relevant experience in Sales, preferably B2B
- Experience in Client Acquisition, SAAS sales and Enterprise accounts.
- Experience in dealing with pressure to meet aggressive deadlines.
- Proven track record in meeting and exceeding sales goals and targets.
- Great analytical and communication skills.
- Strong work ethic, great attitude, and an eagerness to learn.
- Exposure in FnB/ SaaS domain.
- For KSA region, Arabic is a necessity.
Nice to have:
- Experience in launching a new geography/product for a start up in the region.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying