We are looking for a bright, passionate Product Marketer who can help us to deliver on our vision of simplifying operations for restaurants with food aggregators.
You’ll need to have a growth mindset, have deep empathy for merchants and customers, and be excited to roll up your sleeves and dig for the solution to a complex problem.
- Defining the messaging, positioning and go-to-market marketing strategy to enable successful product launches and campaigns. Working across teams including Product Management, Sales & Business Development, Design & Content-writes
- Developing a narrative that differentiates UrbanPiper's strategy by understanding merchant and partner needs, product roadmap, market trends, and competitive forces
- Driving cross-functional alignment through product roadmap and executing the go-to-market process, tracking success metrics accordingly
- Helping build holistic strategies and the products we’re building through market analysis, competitive research and partner/merchant feedback
- Identifying KPIs, setting targets, and analyzing the results of product launches
We are looking for someone who has:
- 1+ years of experience in marketing, product marketing or product
- Ability to thrive in uncertainty, resolve ambiguity and think quickly on your feet
- Excellent communication and organizational skills while being able to stay focused on the big picture and pay attention to details
- Experience marketing B2B and SaaS products
- Experience helping drive global business, product, and product marketing strategy
- A resourceful attitude and positive negotiation skills - you'll be working with a lot of different teams across UrbanPiper and external partners
- Experience in a high growth technology, B2B SaaS company - it's important to understand our platform and the products we deliver
- Experience using data/analytics to measure the impact of your work