UrbanPiper offers an integration layer that powers the operational efficiency of 1000’s of restaurants across India for selling online through their own white-labelled platform or any of the leading food aggregator platforms — Swiggy, Zomato, Foodpanda, Scootsy, etc.
At present, we are processing nearly 2 million transactions every month. By the end of this year, we will be growing this number to 10 million. The most defining aspects of our work related to — consistency, reliability, scalability and agility. We make use of a wide variety of technologies and process significantly large amounts of data on a daily basis.
We are looking for Sales Managers who have an appetite to sell to the FnB brands. You will be working from home for now. As work from office resumes, you will be expected to work out of Mumbai/ Delhi/ Kolkata/ Hyderabad. Based on changing business needs, this role might be required to relocate to different locations (tier 1 cities) in India.
- Be a part of the strategy discussion — GTM and execution plan, and target setting for specified region
- Be responsible for B2B sales of our portfolio products in India.
- Be responsible for managing the team and execute on the targets efficiently.
- Be involved in the sales-cycle for the key prospects and assist the sales team, as required.
- Build and maintain executive relationships with key prospects, influencing long-term strategic direction, and act as a trusted advisor.
- Establish high levels of quality, accuracy, and process consistency in the sales organization’s planning and forecasting approaches.
- Have to set up meeting/demo with the prospect clients
- Follow up with the clients and record all activities in the internal CRM
- Have to be well versed with the nitty-gritty of the product
- Need to understand the functional aspect of integrations
- Work to achieve the sales targets
We are looking for someone who has:
- Minimum 2+ years of proven sales experience (SaaS-based company preferred)
- Exposure to FnB domain
- Experience in Area Sales Management on ground(North and Central India- markets specifically)
- Capability to understand client’s requirement and suggest the best optimum solution
- Experience in Client Acquisition and Team Handling
- Experience in handling and enhancing internal processes
- Good analytical and communication skills
- Strong work ethic, great attitude, and an eagerness to learn
- Strong time management skills
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying