UrbanPiper is a company powering 10k+ restaurants in India and overseas with a suite of products that helps restaurants & retailers to Automate Online Channels efficiently. We are partnered with 200+ Point-of-Sale companies.
Our product offering includes integration with food aggregators like — Swiggy, Zomato, Dunzo, Uber Eats, etc. and a Whitelabel platform online ordering for restaurants.
We have been powering some of the merchants like Pizza Hut, Subway, McDonald's, CCD, KFC, Wow Momo, Haldiram's, Keventers, Taco Bell, etc.
- Ensure that stakeholders both within and outside the company have access to a consistent set of knowledge artifacts – documents, videos, presentations, etc.
- Define the structure of the knowledge graph relevant for private and public consumption of information.
- Check-in regularly with the leads of the tech, operations and sales teams to understand the gaps and need for relevant topics.
- Manage the pipeline of artifacts to be created, updated or removed.
- Plan and conduct interviews with relevant team members to understand workflows, processes, features, etc – to build your pipeline of artifacts.
We are looking for someone who has:
- 4+ years relevant technical writer experience at a product-driven company
- Familiarity with document management systems.
- Experience of working with markdown as well as rich text editors. Someone who has set up or contributed significantly to a document knowledge bank.
- Someone who has worked (writes, format, organize) with technical documentation, specifically, API docs, Markdown, etc.
- Understanding of information architecture. Worked and is comfortable in an individual contributor role.
- Demonstrable excellence in verbal and written communication.
- The capability of driving and managing inter-personal engagements as part of the workflow to gather insights required for building and evolving a good knowledge base.
- Understands the basics of technical documentation related to feature and workflow specs + API documentation.
- Good knowledge of creating document templates for different scenarios.
Nice to haves:
- Experience working with translated content or internationalization.
- Knowledge of HTML and CSS.
- Conversant with Git and Github repositories Deployed a knowledge center single-handedly
- Basic understanding of typography and design
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying