About the role The design team works across most projects at UrbanPiper—from merchant facing products to our brand voice and websites. At UrbanPiper we take pride in crafting user-friendly and user-focused experiences across all our products.
• Improve the merchant experience. This includes participating in and running design sprints to define and explore merchant problems.
• Focus on what you do best — whether that’s sketches, wireframes, prototypes or visual designs for products.
• Collaborate with different disciplines. You’ll work closely with product managers and front-end developers to explore, build, and ship your designs. You’ll help other disciplines understand the value design can bring to a project and ultimately build and ship the best products.
• Iterate the complete product/ system for better user experience.
• Champion new ideas and takes smart risks.
• Own and present effective user stories and journeys across multiple devices.
• Perform research and analyze the real expectation of the user.
We are looking for someone who has
• 2+ years relevant design experience at a product-driven company
• Are an expert in UI, UX, visual design, and skilled in more disciplines across product design
• Passion for solving product problems while balancing all facets of a user experience (research, information architecture, interaction design) and collaborating closely with multiple disciplines including product, engineering, content, and marketing.
• You care about details and are excited to keep pushing your work until it is pixelperfect
• Think in systems and are able to extrapolate and extend shared patterns and behaviors
• Proficiency with current industry design and collaboration tools such as Figma, Sketch, Photoshop, etc.
You should include these in your application:
• A link to your online portfolio - website, behance, dribbble etc.
• Your Resume or LinkedIn profile