UrbanPiper is a company powering 10k+ restaurants in India and overseas with a suite of products that helps restaurants & retailers to Automate Online Channels efficiently. We are partnered with 200+ Point-of-Sale companies.
Our product offering includes integration with food aggregators like — Swiggy, Zomato, Dunzo, Uber Eats, etc. and a Whitelabel platform online ordering for restaurants.
We have been powering some of the merchants like Pizza Hut, Subway, McDonald's, CCD, KFC, Wow Momo, Haldiram's, Keventers, Taco Bell, etc.
The product team is the guiding force for all client-facing & internal products. As a Product Manager, you will be responsible for defining and driving the product vision, strategy, and planning all the necessary workflows that make up a successful product.
- Define product specs based on conversations with stakeholders and target audiences for a product.
- Build workflow and use-case models outlining the functional outcomes of the product.
- Collaborate with the design team to build mockups that highlight the user journeys in terms of visual and functional expectations.
- Set in place the implementation plan and conduct regular check-ins to ensure timeliness and facilitating resolutions and dependencies for cross-functional tasks.
- Ensure that the products are built adhering to the visual and functional expectations set out initially.
- Put in place user engagement metrics that should be measured and tracking them.
- Oversee the product release lifecycle and work with a content/marketing team to introduce the product(s) to the intended audience.
- Put in place the necessary material (documents, videos) to support the usage of the product.
- Drive conversations with other software vendors for integration or partnership plans related to a product.
We are looking for someone who has:
- BE/B.Tech degree or equivalent experience in a product-focused company. A minimum of 1-year experience in Product Management.
- Sound knowledge in the tools and applications that can be used for effectively managing a product through its design and development lifecycle.
- Exceptional communication skills — you can engage and drive conversations with stakeholders and target audiences.
- A good understanding of measuring product adoption and user engagement metrics and necessary tools.
- Experience of guiding and driving a cross-functional team of designers, backend, and frontend engineers.
- Workable knowledge of engineering concepts related to web-based technologies.
Nice to haves:
- Experience in a high growth technology, B2B SaaS company.
- Ability to use a UI/UX tool like Figma or Sketch to design interfaces and workflows.
- Good grasp of product marketing.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying