The Project Management team works on complex problem statements involving cross-functional teams, with multiple stakeholders where time, resources and expectations are to be managed very closely.
In a Project Manager, we are seeking to find an experienced individual who can display ownership,
Communication and problem-solving skills ensuring we are able to complete the projects meeting key stakeholder’s expectations.
The Project Manager would be responsible to articulate and implement a complete project plan constituting requirement elicitation, setting scope and expectation of the degree of customisation of the project, analysing the working of the APIs involved through initial payload testing, working closely with the internal team members (developers, ACM, integration specialists), risk mitigation, regular updates and addressing of queries from all external parties involved, providing sign-off to the development and testing and deployment sign-off.
Liaise between customers and UrbanPiper internal departments to help develop custom integration solutions as needed. Highlighting the expectations below -
- Understand customers/aggregators requirements.
- Brainstorm on provided requirements with UrbanPiper SMEs (Operations, Technology, etc.) and proposing a solution.
- Educatie the customer/aggregator about F&B system flows and getting buy-in on the proposed solution.
- Project management steps including stakeholder’s management, time-resource-money management, risk management and communication with key stakeholders.
- Gathering all required information, systems APIs from the external parties and aligning everything in the project plan.
- Working closely with UrbanPiper product and development team members ensuring everyone has an accurate understanding of the work.
- End to end flow testing with the development team.
- Lead onboarding conversations with customers and help navigate customers through the deployment and onboarding process.
- Report weekly progress on customer statuses and assist in troubleshooting issues impeding a launch.
- Document accurate and complete customer details in our CRM software.
- Ensure customers receive optimum levels of service and maintain high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Identify areas for process improvement or gaps in existing documentation and document/share learnings with the team.
- Work in tandem with the Operations Management team to ensure a seamless transition following customer launch.
- Export data from various tools and analyse/evaluate trends, compiling data for reports.
We are looking for someone who has:
- 5 - 10 years of experience in Project Management, managing technology projects.
- Experience and understanding of rest APIs and postman collections.
- Experience working with any project management tools.
- Knowledge of word processing tools and spreadsheets (google docs, google sheets, Google Drive, etc.), as well as strong internet navigation skills.
- Ability to clearly and tactfully articulate problems and resolutions.
- The capability of working independently and collaborating cross-functionally.
- Ability to solve problems by utilizing available tools/resources.
- Analytical thinking.
- Attention to details.
- Worked in a fast-paced environment.
- Self-motivation and quick learning skills.
Nice to have:
- Experience with Freshdesk, Github, Postman, and Kibana.
- 2 – 3 years of hands-on coding (any programming language) experience.
- Understanding of relational databases and SQL query language.
- Ability to speak multiple languages.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying