UrbanPiper offers an integration layer that powers the operational efficiency of 1000’s of restaurants across India for selling online through their own white-labelled platform or any of the leading food aggregator platforms — Swiggy, Zomato, etc.
At present, we are processing nearly 8 million transactions every month. The most defining aspects of our work related to — consistency, reliability, scalability and agility. We make use of a wide variety of technologies and process significantly large amounts of data on a daily basis.
We are looking for frontend engineers who have a deep interest in building polished, user friendly products. Having an eye for detail and a desire to improve themselves and the team are key characteristics we are looking for. Being an excellent communicator and a team player will be key advantages.
- Work closely with the product management team to understand the scope of an application
- Expected to research for technologies that can work ideally for given problem statements
- Have a good understanding of mobile application best practices and patterns on Android and iOS
- Experience building applications in React Native for both Android and iOS
- Take ownership of the correctness of your work both in terms of functional and usability aspects
- Apply the best practices of software development when it comes to SCM, managing issues and most importantly, documenting your work.
We are looking for someone who has:
- 2+ years of experience in building mobile applications with the main focus on React Native
- Familiarity with best practices on both Android and iOS
- The ability to communicate results clearly in a verbal and written manner
Nice to haves:
- Ability to work on native Android or iOS code along with React Native
- Technical expertise to optimize React Native applications to ensure good performance
- Experience on building and automating app development and deployment pipelines
- Have some experience in writing server side applications
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying